Monday 22 August 2011

feeling bad....bad...and bad...


Today is 22nd of August of 2011 and 22nd of Ramadan. I’m  feeling very uncomfortable right now as I do nothing to improve my good deeds to get His bounty. This year are not like those years to me. Im used to recite the holy Quran 2 chapters a day before, recite yassin every morning, wake up in 1/3 of night having my Qiamullail. I even did not miss to have terawih together with my friends. However it was long before, when I was in my secondary school, Maktab Mahmud. Now Im going to the next step of my life. Life as a college student.  Im realise that my life signifying  nothing  without Him. I need to revive myself rapidly before this Ramadan  passes .  Im very dissatisfied with myself right now,I am wondering what make me behave like this. It is because of my assignments, or my activities that very compact??? Or am I actually are so lazy to make it??? I am very sure that is not nice to blame another person or other sources of what going on at me. in this case Im the guilty one. Im actually too weak to manage myself well.

Okay, I still have one week more to do all that things. I want to finish my recitation of Quran because Im currently  still in chapter 18 and  and im very determined to make it reality . I want to attend the mosque oftenly to perform my solah terawih. I don’t have much time, so I don’t want to skip my terawih anymore. so my friends I need your SUPPORTS.  Pray the best for me okay. That is what i need most so I could  throw away my uncomfortable feeling. Im really hope my Ramadan will not passes with Im crying over spilt milk. Insyaallah.....AMINNN...

4 comments:

  1. One should not let Ramadhan passed away without the seek of forgiveness. A cycle of Isya' Jammah and Tarawikh and summed up with Jamaah Subuh is the least one can do.
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoping the bast for you..
    insyALLAH..
    ^___________________^

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the comments...^^

    ReplyDelete